15 Januari 2010

I have wished to know why the stars shine. Love and knowledge led upwards to the heavens, This has been my life; I found it worth living.

This is me...i'm the me that i choose to be... I may have said the same thing before...but my explanation, I am sure...will always be different. Saya mencoba, untuk memulai sesuatu, setelah sekian lama berada dalam zona kenyamanan yang ternyata membuat saya terlena dan jatuh terlalu jauh ke dalam keterpurukan, hgggfff...awal yang sulit, untuk memulai dari mana, rasanya sulit..tapi heyy...this is my life..dunn wanna to screw'd up...terlalu banyak hal yang dipertaruhkan disini...bahu ini rasanya penat..tapi saya tidak akan meminta 'DIA' untuk memudahkan jalan bagi saya...yang saya minta ada lah bahu yang lebih kuat untuk memampukan saya melewati semua ini...Let start to bring some Hope in my Life...coz my Life is so Perfect...with Love arround me...and of course you and all people arround me...and the story begins..........

0 komentar:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir